- Thu, 14:04: Corn Street http://bit.ly/eCc6cI
- Thu, 21:32: I need to get pregnant quickly. It’s the only way I can excuse the monstrosity called my tea this evening.
- Thu, 21:39: Watching Cops on CBS Reality. I used to find this programme blissfully boring, now it’s all Lil Wayne smacking my hoes up.
- Thu, 22:26: « Have you been taking anything man? » « No, I’m lookin’ for Jesus! » « Dude, what have you taken? Look at his pupils! » « I love jesus! » LOL Cops.
- Thu, 22:29: Oh Sky, claiming that you’re a « brand you can trust » is like saying petrol and fire are the safest form of amusement among toddlers.
- Thu, 22:35: I respect a man with good looks who can take down a drugged up old hippy in one swoop in the middle of a Denny’s. Merkin cops are awesome-o.
- Thu, 22:36: « He was acting strange, I just wanted to get some food, I ignored him but when he called me George Bush that was the last straw ». HAHAHAHA
- Thu, 22:39: « I’m a big guy and you’re only small, I understand why you did that ». Cop: « I might be small but I have skills. » Dude got pwned by a midget.
- Thu, 22:47: Officer arrest that man with undue brutal force. That’s what a man with a pony tail deserves.
- Thu, 23:01: I just called the dog fat and got a disapproving look from a creature that licks it’s own ass. Harsh.
This is the little Ginger cop that brought such hilarity to my evening with I may be small but I have skills quotes and taking down crazed hippies in fast food restaurants.
You can’t write this kind of funny.
And this photo does not do him justice.
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
- Tue, 13:50: Train on platform 15 minutes early, just waiting to be rammed full of shoppers. http://4sq.com/dN2TVo
- Tue, 14:01: For the next fortnight it’s driving to work. How I’ll miss my train misery, but it’s ok, drivers are just as shitty and will fill a void.
- Tue, 14:09: You know, this is probably the easiest train journey I ever had, but fuck me, this wouldn’t be any fun at 6am.
- Tue, 14:14: English countryside, very pretty, etc etc. I look forward to this journey in the summer when you can see stuff, like cows n’ such. Moo innit
- Tue, 14:36: Oh! Westbury, it’s only redeeming feature is that in a future world war it will be bomed harshly and out of spite by British forces.
- Tue, 14:39: My Christmas tree in a carrier bag makes me look like a festive tramp. Giss us 20p for the phone mate. http://twitpic.com/3kjl7c
- Tue, 14:42: RT @HolyMolyNews: Kelly Osbourne spits a mental on Twitter, calls ex c**t and accuses him of f**king men: http://holymo.ly/fpSU2s
- Tue, 14:46: Ace! With no reason or purpose we seem to be running late. Oh sorry, THAT’S COS THE TRAIN IS STATIONARY. Duh, silly driver.
- Tue, 14:49: HAHAHA some silly woman just got off to move up the train via the platform, doors shut and nearly took off. Would have served her right too.
- Tue, 14:52: I didn’t even have to change. AWESOME! (@ Westbury Train Station) http://4sq.com/hWugBe
- Mon, 13:50: I am watching The Incredibles (2004) on BBC1 S West 3:25pm Monday 27 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/eELJdJ
- Mon, 13:50: I am watching EastEnders on BBC1 S West 8:00pm Monday 27 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/extA6n
- Mon, 14:51: GoDaddy
- Mon, 15:10: OM IT’S TEH PREDATOR!!11 http://j.mp/fGQ20O
- Mon, 15:13: Porn doesn’t need to steal your money, they have enough people throwing it at them. Porn is the only safe place to… http://j.mp/hc82Uc
- Mon, 17:09: I am watching James May’s Top Toys on BBC2 S West 5:45pm Monday 27 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/fru922
- Mon, 17:12: FFS, I told the banking robot to transfer on 30th, instead it did it on 25th! Gah, now I’m short on the wrong acct. THANKS BANK. Tossers!
- Mon, 20:54: Oh humbug. Might have an issue with collecting a postal item from the death grips of RoyalMail. Stupid opening hours.
- Mon, 22:34: One more step closer to sorting my life out, last payment of Council Tax arrears now out of my account. Bye bye burden.
- Tue, 00:08: I have just over 3GB left on the old allowance for the next week and a bit! I seem to be a data whore. How did this happen?
- Sun, 12:47: Yesterday this city was dead, today its full up! Weird times, this is the first sunday I’ve seen more traffic wardens than shoppers!
- Sun, 13:39: I am watching Enchanted (2007) on BBC1 S West 3:25pm Sunday 26 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/epLVI5
- Sun, 13:39: I am watching The Ant Bully (2006) on BBC1 S West 12:50pm Sunday 26 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/g0xJYf
- Sun, 13:39: I am watching Over the Hedge (2006) on BBC1 S West 2:10pm Sunday 26 December with @tvguideshows http://bit.ly/htWtNy
- Sun, 17:59: When I read Hefner on the TT I thought he was dead. You can’t imagine my disappointment right now.
- Mon, 10:15: The Kevin Daily is out! http://bit.ly/ezpgDB ▸ Top stories today by @freida6710 @wolfhudsonxxx @tv5monde @abscbn
- Mon, 11:15: I’ve become one of those complainer types. I wrote in to Kiss FM over dumping the local Bfast show for a shitty London based one!
- Mon, 11:19: Dear @iamwill stop re-using old tunes. You turn class in to crap, be original and make your own.
- Sat, 12:38: Oops! http://bit.ly/eFp5Q4
- Sat, 12:38: Happy Kissmas! http://bit.ly/ijZ1UD
- Sat, 13:19: Great my bed keeps deflating. Either this is due to cold weather or it needs a puncture repair!
- Sat, 14:08: RT @wandywatson: The lead actor in our local pantomime ‘Aladdin’, was bum raped live on stage last night. To be fair the audience did tr …
- Sat, 14:11: Fatty mode ACTIVATE! http://j.mp/enHCV0
- Sat, 14:12: I’m seriously considering my options to get up and outside. But I don’t really give a shit, so not easily done this!
- Sat, 15:51: Fucking Brilliant http://j.mp/gXcBQU
- Sat, 18:51: Anybody else with WhatsApp, let me know!
- Sat, 19:11: Zombies anybody? http://j.mp/gWLgKt
- Sat, 19:13: So I take it @twitter is truly fucked tonight?
It is dead. Only taxis milling about! This street should be teaming at this time.
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.