Photo: Show us a postage stamp.
Have you ever met any celebrities? Any interesting stories?
Submitted by Tasha.
Not really, but everytime I go out in Bristol I seem to run in to the woman who plays Comfort on Casualty, it's like I'm stalking her without intent. Also I saw the chap who plays Adam on Spooks at Oxford Circus tube station on Saturday, which was also random.
Have you ever met any celebrities? Any interesting stories?Submitted by Tasha.
Photos from popstarz last night. Although I was slightly pissed when i sent the email across to vox and a text message to half my address book. Also, a kebab and chips in london is a fiver, how very London Expensive.
1. Grab your phone.
Yes, no what?
2. What kind is your phone?
Sony Ericsson K800i (3G)
4. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
5. Who's the last person you called?
6. Who was your last missed call from?
7. Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?
Denise O'Leary (WTF?!)
8. Who's speed dial 2?
1899 – www.call1899.co.uk
9. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J?
Jon R (email address)
10. Who was your last received call from?
11. Who's speed dial number 4?
"No speed dial number in this position"
12. What does your banner say?
13. How many messages are currently in your inbox?
last count 898
14. What do you have as your background?
Generic Theme Based 3 Logo
15. Who's speed dial number 1?
16. What's the 5th message say in your inbox?
Nathan R: Weird
17. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
18. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
19. Who was your last text message from?
Twitter: Twitter works best when your updates are short. Next time, please keep them under 143 characters. We truncated your last post.
20. Name every person you have text messages from in your inbox.
Are you going to sit here all day sifting through 900 texts?
21. Who's the 5th person under A?
22. Who is the 9th person on your missed calls list?
Only 4 missed calls (all unknown)
23. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
"Check CBC news online, there are about three stories about an odd law from 47 to 77, "border babies" and mennonites"
24. Who is the first name in your Phonebook?
25. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
1. Grab your phone.Yes, no what?